Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Wally Brown

Did a stint in the army after school and the war.  When I got out, I went home and worked on the farm for a while.  Figgered I was meant for other things, after all I can make people laugh.  Got some jobs in town and when they put in the radio station, I went and applied.  They liked me and I liked performing.  Figured that I will get into acting if the chance arises.  Saw the ad for adventures wanted, and you know that sounds just like me. 


Name: Wally Brown  Actor / comedian
Born: 9-Oct-1904
Birthplace: Malden, MA
Archetype: Celebrity
Player: Kelly
Motivation: Mystery


Age: 32
Height: 6 foot   
Eyes: hazel
Hair: dark brown
Skin: fair


BODY: 3
DEX: 3
STR: 2
CHA: 3
INT: 2
WILL: 2


STUN: 3
SIZE: 0
MOVE: 5
PERCEPTION: 4
INITIATIVE: 5
DEFENSE: 6
                 Passive:  3
                 Active 3
Health:  5


Skills; Base+Levels=Rating


Acrobatics: 3+1 = 4
Animal Handling:  3+1 = 4
Athletics: 2+1=3
Brawl: 2+1=3
Con: 3+1 = 4
Diplomacy: 3+1 = 4
Drive: 3+1=4
Empathy: 2+1=3
Firearms: 3+3 = 6
Intimidation:3+1 = 4
Performance: 3+3 = 6

     Oratory: 6+1=7
Stealth: 2+1=3
Streetwise: 3+1 = 4


Talents:
Captivate = if performance is greater that their will, they can’t attack for number of rounds = to extra successes. 


Resources:
Fame:  Famous in one city


Flaw: 
over confident

4 comments:

  1. Looks kinda agressive, but laughing on the inside. Wears a hat most of the time often at a rakish angle. wears rings when it suits him and wears a suit. Talks directly and confidently. You can find pictures of him online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is this "online" that you speak of?

    also, i think your "firearms" may be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fixed it. I had corrected it in the linked reference copy but forgot to fix it here.

      Delete
  3. I think the image he is referencing is located at https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQUKqvH-dFtr0BzVM7pMhD2hhhnnGdPAFnKz4kamuS2Du7a--q

    ReplyDelete